March 22, 2012

A to Z of Me


A. Age: 20 (birthday = March 6 )
B. Bed size: some weird Ikea size that doesn't correspond exactly to a regular bed size.. probably a double. 
C. Chore that you hate: washing the dishes!! I hate how wrinkly it makes my hands. 
D. Dogs: my dad has black lab/german retriever mix that I love. She is fat and crazy. 
E. Essential start to your day: an alarm, otherwise I won't ever wake up!
F. Favorite color: dark olive green right now.
G. Gold or Silver: either?
H. Height: too short....
I. Instruments you play: clarinet/a little bass once a year
J. Job title: student.
K. Kids: in the future!!
L. Live: Cincinnati, OH, USA
M. Mother's name: Debbie
N. Nicknames: Gnomi, Nao, Mayo
O. Overnight hospital stays: nope!
P. Pet peeve: girls who wear tights as pants, students who take too many shortcuts and complain about bad grades
Q. Quote from a movie: "Damn, my purse!" - Waitress
R. Right or left handed: Right (working on learning to write with my left hand though!)
S. Siblings: No!
T. Time you wake up: It varies. When school is in, usually 8ish
U. Underwear: ? err...
V. Vegetable you hate: celery.. I know it is suposed to be good for you, but its so icky!... Only good when cooked thoroughly in a soup!
W. What makes you run late: Forgetting to watch the time. 
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, feet, ankle
Y. Yummy food that you make: apple pie (though i need to work on my crust..)
Z. Zoo animal: otters!! they are soo sweet!



( I found this here -- thank you!!)


Is there anything else you want to know? Please, comment below! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!! Please leave a message in the little box below :